User Not Able To Submit Requisition
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets error at submit requisition after approver edit submit and edit again.
This prevents the user from submitting additional requisitions.
Contact the procurement application administration.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Approver user edits requisition before approving it.
2. Without submitting the edited requisition first, create a new requisition
3. On submit observe that the new requisition lines got attached with the old requisition which was under edit
4. Delete the new lines from the requisition and approve the old requisition.
5. After that the user gets the reported error while submitting the requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms