PRC:PO: Does the Change in User Id / Login Impact PO Approval Workflow?
(Doc ID 2131595.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does the change in user id / login impact PO approval workflow ?
1. PO XXXX submitted for approval by user log-in AAAA@YYY.com on March 10th
2. PO approved by DDDD on March 10th
3. User Log-in updated to AAAA@ZZZ.com sometime between March 11th & March 14th
4. PO approved by EEEE, which is the final level, on March 16th
5. Approval workflow has been completed, but PO is still pending approval status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document