Does the Change in User Id / Login Impact PO Approval Workflow?
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does the change in user id / login impact PO approval workflow ?
1. PO XXXX submitted for approval by user log-in AAAA@YYY.com on March 10th
2. PO approved by DDDD on March 10th
3. User Log-in updated to AAAA@ZZZ.com sometime between March 11th & March 14th
4. PO approved by EEEE, which is the final level, on March 16th
5. Approval workflow has been completed, but PO is still pending approval status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms