User's Display Name Is Reverted Back After Changing it in OIM Console
(Doc ID 2132290.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing the comma in user's display name in OIM console, and run some processes, the user's display name is reverted back to the value before change
Steps to reproduce:
1. In OIM console, update user Mark's Localized display name (i.e. removing the comma between last name and first name)
2. Logging in as problem user in fusion application, he can see the comma is gone
3. Run following processes
- Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes
- Send Pending LDAP Requests
- Send Personal Data for Multiple Users to LDAP
4. Logging in as the problem user again and the comma will be back
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!