Asset Locations FBDI Import Not Working
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading Asset Locations through the Location Template provided by OER and the locations are not uploaded. The Import setup data shows that the process completed successfully but not records were uploaded.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Asset Location template to create FA_LOCATIONS.xml file
2. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Implementation Projects > Create new implementation project with just Asset Locations task
3. Go to Manage Configuration Packages and create Asset Location configuration package.
4. Download package and replace it with the xml file created from the Asset Location Templates
5. Click Upload updated configuration package.
6. Click Import Setup Data
7. No records were uploaded but process completed successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms