Budgetary Control: Unable To Open Enter Budget In Spreadsheet Screen Due To Error ADFDI-05577
(Doc ID 2134635.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Budgetary Control - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Budgets-Define Budget Components
When attempting to Enter Budgets in Spreadsheet, the spreadsheet doesn't open successfully.
An ADFdi error appears when retrieving the existing rows.
ADFDI-05577: Failed to retrieve table row data from the server.
The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Budgetary Control > Enter Budgets in Spreadsheet
2. Select the Control budget and the start and end periods
3. Click on Create Spreadsheet button
4. After signing in and selecting Create spreadsheet and save, it starts to process and download then after 5 minutes, the following message is displayed:
There are too many rows available. Do you want to show the first 500 rows?
5. Select yes and it starts to download.
Then after another 5 minutes the ADFdi message appears: ADFDI-05577: Failed to retrieve table row data from the server.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document