Requisition Goes To Rejected Status
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition rejected even though Approval Rules Setup does not show any issues :
- Under the approval limit
- Charge Account is within Range
- Requester assignment is populated
- Charge Account description is displayed on Requisition.
- Approval Group is assigned.
- User is assigned to the requester job
Flow trace in SOA shows the following:
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create and submit Requisition.
2. Requisition goes to status Rejected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms