PriceBookHeader Not Available For Dynamic Field Creation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Opportunities
When trying to add Price Book Header as a Related Object to an Account custom DCL field, "Price Book Header" is not available to be chosen in the list
Add Price Book Header as a Related Object to an Account custom DCL field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Application Composer by selecting Tools > Customization > Application Composer.
2. In the Application Composer landing page, select Common in the Application list of values.
3. In the tree, navigate to Standard Objects > Account > Fields.
4. Click the create icon to begin creating a custom field.
5. In the Select Field Type dialog, pick Choice List (Dynamic).
6. Click OK. The Create Dynamic Choice List: Basic Information page appears.
7. In the Display Label field, enter Price List.
8. Click in the Name field, and the internal name automatically populates. You can change this name now, but after you save the new field, you won’t be able to change it.
9. Ensure Updateable is checked and Required is unchecked.
10. Click Next. The Create Dynamic Choice List: List of Values page appears.
11. In the Related Object field, select Price Book Header.
12. Price Book Header is not available in the list.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot add Price Book to Account Object
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms