Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to add Descriptive Flexfields (DFF) at the Supplier level which are searchable in Sourcing?
Requirement is to add a Supplier DFF which can then be added to the Sourcing > Create Negotiations > Search and Add Suppliers link when creating an RFQ.
The screen where suppliers are added to a Negotiation (Search and Add) not adding suppliers one by one has search options for finding and selecting multiple suppliers at once to a negotiation.
Is it possible to enable/show DFF's from the Supplier Model to this Search and Add screen so vendors can be narrowed down using not only the supplier search options already there (including the required search fields)
but also searching for vendors (or narrowing them down actually) by additional search options using the DFF's.
1. Create a POZ_SUPPLIER DFF for "Vendor Work Location" and Deploy the Flexfield.
2. Create a supplier marking them as a "Minority Owned" business classification.
3. Set the supplier DFF for "Vendor Work Location" = multiple states such as CA, OR, WA.
4. In Sourcing, create a negotiation > search and select suppliers the "Business Classification" is one of the search options.
5. Set this to "Minority" so all minority owned vendors are returned.
6. Now users need to search for the DFF where the states they do business in are CA, OR, WA so they only see vendors labeled as such.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms