Several Errors In Import Project Contracts Using .csv Upload
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting incorrect data error while uploading Project Contracts using .csv upload:
1. A matching record of type HR_ALL_ORGANIZATION_UNITS_F cannot be found using the value of the attribute BU_ID provided,
2. A matching record of type OKC_CONTRACT_TYPES_B cannot be found using the value of the attribute CONTRACT_TYPE_ID provided
3. The value of the attribute Status Code is not valid.
4. The contract amount must be greater than or equal to zero.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new File Import Activity for Contract Object
2. Start Import Process
3. Process ends in errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms