Last updated on JULY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User have a purchase order which was approved by mistake. Later user decided to cancel the purchase order, thus cancelled the document and submitted change request for approval.
However as the approve for this PO cancellation request was on vacation , user wanted to withdraw this PO cancellation and resubmit by changing the requester's name. Now after user withdrew the PO cancellation change request, user neither able to resubmit or cancel the change request.
It is also not allowing to edit the PO.
User should be able to withdraw this PO cancellation and resubmit by changing the requester's name.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) PO was approved by mistake.
2) Cancellation change order was submitted for approval.
3) Discovered that assigned person in approval hierarchy went on long leave and cannot approve Cancellation change order.
4) System administrator Withdrew Cancellation change order from BPM WORKLIST to resubmit with updated approval hierarchy.
5) After withdrawal , we are now not able to submit new cancellation change orders/ edit PO/or withdraw the PO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms