Oracle.jbo.NoDefException error when executing survivorship rules
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Data Quality, Customer Hub
Customer cannot merge accounts
An error occurred when executing the survivorship rules. Review the server log file for more information..:oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25058 Definition
EBSPartySiteIDPseudo_c of type attribute is not found in PartyEO_Organization_OrganizationPartyVOToOrganizationDVO_OrganizationDVO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to accounts
2. Select two accounts
3. Click Actions: Merge Selected Accounts
4. Go to Customer Data Management Dashboard
5. Request is visible with status of Pending
6. Status of Pending changes to Status of Error (see attached image for error message)
7. User receives email from system with Same error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms