Fusion Global Payroll: Data is Not Retrieved when BI Publisher Report is Executed Using Payroll Flow Pattern
(Doc ID 2149186.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a BI publisher report via a payroll flow pattern and setting an effective date parameter, no records are returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a BI Publisher report Job Extract using a data model called Job Metadata Data Model and rtf template, Job_Details.
2. Created a flow pattern following the - Doc ID 1948037.1
3. Executed the payroll flow process and it ran successfully.
4. Verified the output file and it contains only the header.
5. On removing the parameter, effective_date from the data model and flow pattern settings, it is generating the correct output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document