Fusion Global Payroll (US): An Employee has 3 Child Support Deductions but Only 1 is Calculating and Being Deducted During Payroll
(Doc ID 2150020.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A employee has 3 Iowa child support orders and although there is ample disposable earnings only 1 is being deducted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll>Payroll Calculations
2. Select the Manage Calculation Cards task
3. Search and select a person
4. Click the create icon
5. Select Involuntary Deductions>Child Support
6. Select Iowa
7. Enter required details
8. Select the Enterable Calculation Values on Calculation Cards tab
9. Click Add icon
10. Select Iowa Child Support Maximum Withholding Amount
11. Enter a value
12. Repeat twice to add two more Iowa child support orders
13. Run a QuickPay and note only one order deducts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document