Receipts Created By CSV File Load Have Incorrect Data
(Doc ID 2151521.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a receipt using File Based Data Import the receipt is being created but has incorrect information.
For example, the comments entered in the "ReceivingReceiptImportTemplate.xlsm" are not showing on the receipt, and also the Received By field is showing the buyer from the PO instead of the employee populated in the template.
1. Populate data in ReceivingReceiptImportTemplate.xlsm
In RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE ensure the Comment and Employee Name columns are populated.
Expecting the receipt to be created with these values populated.
2. Generate CSV files and upload to UCM.
3. Run the Import Process Manage Receiving Transactions.
4. Receipt data is populated into the interface table and are imported by the Receiving Transaction Processor.
5. Query the receipt in PO and observe the issue:
Note that the comment field is blank and the Received By field defaulted to the PO buyer instead of the employee provided in the interface.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document