Purge Transaction Process Error : Active notifications are present for Disputes. Please complete the Dispute workflow tasks for the following disputes and resubmit the job.
(Doc ID 2153477.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purge process (Purge Incentive Compensation Transactional Test Data) is not working.
It errors with the following message :
Active notifications are present for Disputes. Please complete the Dispute workflow tasks for the following disputes and resubmit the job.
Dispute Name : <PARTICIPANT_NAME> 22/01/2016
Business Unit : My Business Unit (30000000XXXXXXX)
Participant : <PARTICIPANT_NAME1>
Requestor Participant : <PARTICIPANT_NAME2>
The purge process cannot complete because there are dispute approvals in progress. Complete the dispute approvals and then submit the purge process again.
1. Create a dispute with Request for Info status.
2. Later, withdraw the dispute.
3. Submit Purge Transaction for this business unit and get error message
Navigator > Scheduled Processes > Schedule New Process > Job : Purge Incentive Compensation Transactional Test Data
4. When accessing the dispute mentioned in the error using the participant login (PARTICIPANT_NAME1) it is not possible to edit the dispute (complete or reject).
The only button allowed is Done and when clicking on it nothing happens.
5. Is it not possible to edit it using PARTICIPANT_NAME1 analyst login (PARTICIPANT_NAME2) as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document