Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purge process (Purge Incentive Compensation Transactional Test Data) is not working.
It errors with the following message :
Active notifications are present for Disputes. Please complete the Dispute workflow tasks for the following disputes and resubmit the job.
Dispute Name : Teste 22/01/2016
Business Unit : My Business Unit (300000002081111)
Participant : Fabiana Smith
Requestor Participant : Monica Jones
The purge process cannot complete because there are dispute approvals in progress. Complete the dispute approvals and then submit the purge process again.
1. Create a dispute with Request for Info status.
2. Later, withdraw the dispute.
3. Submit Purge Transaction for this business unit and get error message
Navigator > Scheduled Processes > Schedule New Process > Job : Purge Incentive Compensation Transactional Test Data
4. When accessing the dispute mentioned in the error using the participant login (Fabiana) it is not possible to edit the dispute (complete or reject).
The only button allowed is Done and when clicking on it nothing happens.
5. Is it not possible to edit it using Fabiana's analyst login (Monica) as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms