Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Project Foundation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Task is not active as of the Expenditure Item Date - Requisition error when using Copied Project
When user copy a project and then try to use the Project on a Requisition, the Expenditure date seems to keep the originals projects start date. It also does not respect dates in the future - the only date that will pass validation on the Requisition is the original expenditure date.
1. The project is not active as of the expenditure item date
2. The task is not active as of the expenditure item date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy a Project whose start date was 5/16/16. Change the date on the copied project to 5/20/16
2. Ensure that all the project tasks (and subtasks) are set to 5/20/16 start date…
3. Attach 2 Contracts to project (one at 80% the other at 20%). Ensure that both have a start date of 5/20/16.
4. Create multi line Requisition (copied from a previous Requisition).
5. Update the Project information and the Expenditure date to today (5/21/16).
6. Save. Check Funds – and get this error#2
7. Change the Expenditure Date to the copied from Expenditure date 5/16/16 and it passes the Expenditure Item Date, but fails on the Project Open…Error#1 and Error#2
8. User tried other dates (further forward and further back, but cannot proceed). The project is not active as of the expenditure item date.
9. Create new single line requisition from scratch…Add Project information. Save…Check Funds… Same error.
10. Can’t find a date that will allow the Req. to proceed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms