Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot generate PO xml output from data model, and encountering an error.
The PO PDF is getting generated fine.
XML data is working for numeric Document Numbers such as "659", "238", but not working for any Document Number with character prefix , e.g.:"TWP1234".
Information is printing on POs incorrectly and due to this issue, unable to diagnose the issue because cannot generate XML data.
The issue is impacting Purchase Orders with are external business documents.
When click on export, users see this message in the xml file:
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access the BI Catalog.
2. Navigate: Procurement > Purchasing > Data Model
3. Open the data model, enter parameters and click view.
4. The 'Failed to load XML ' error is presented.
5. Click on export, ORA-06502 error is generated in xml file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms