Incorrect Funds Liquidation Amount When Finally Closing A PO
(Doc ID 2171327.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Final Closing of a purchase order results in liquidation of incorrect obligation amount.
1. User using Purchasing with encumbrance accounting. Accrue at period end.
2. Create PO for 10 each with price of 10 EUR, VAT 21% non-recoverable. Total PO amount is 121 EUR.
3. Approve the PO. Funds reservation for the total amount is as it should be for 121 EUR.
4. Receive 8 each.
5. Enter and match a PO for 80 EUR ex VAT. Total invoice amount is 96,80 EUR
6. Then finally close the PO. User would expect the remaining reservation (24,20 EUR) to get liquidated. However, use see a liquidation for the amount of 39,32 EUR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document