Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some participants have blank email address in the Fusion Incentive Compensation.
This is causing Import Transaction process to not find the credited_participant when using the email_address as the participant identifier.
1. Load employee's email_address change using FPL loader for HCM.
2. Create Incentive Compensation Transaction import data file with email_address of the participants as the identifier instead of participant_id.
3. Run Transaction Import Using File Based Loader (CRM File Import)
4. Review the transactions and noticed there were no credited participants
5. View participants via Participant Snapshot >Select Participant shows no email_address value for those participants.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms