PJO: 'Edit All Rows' Button Not Grayed Out And Disabled As Expected With Project Lock Feature
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Other Issues
When Project is in edit mode, opening the same project by different user seen 'Edit All Rows' icon not disabled completely.
'Edit All Rows' button/icon should be grayed out and disabled (just like other actionable icons/buttons). This Expectation might be moot, depending on how exactly the/if the Resource Assignment Enhancement has this implemented.
1. First user 'One' (non project manager who has admin rights) opens Project 'A'.
2. Navigates to Manage Project Plan.
3. Second user 'Two' (who is the project manager) for Project 'A' opens up the project on another browser.
4. Navigates to Manage Project Plan and receives an information message -
"You cannot edit the project plan because it has been locked by One at 2:13 PM Pacific Standard Time on 05/04/2016". [OK]
5. Click OK button and reported these issues -
(a) Second user 'Two' is seeing 'Edit All Rows' icon is disabled but not grayed out.
(b) On Project Plan Resources section shows 'Edit All Rows' icon is enabled and not grayed out.
(c) User can click the button and spinning icon on top of the page spins but does not do anything.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms