ChangeOrderEntry Does Not Accept Change To PurchaseOrderEntryLine
(Doc ID 2172878.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ChangeOrderEntry does not accept change to PurchaseOrderEntryLine.
When passing a PO amount change to the ChangeOrderEntry operation of PurchaseOrderService it is not updating the line.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Choose a PO where needs the amount change to be done
- SOAP -> PurchaseOrderServiceSoap> ChangePurchaseOrder
- Push the Request
- It is processing the CO but the change details not processing to the PO
- The CO also creates in the PO but no change details showing up
- Customer trying to process multiple change in one Payload
- Also trying to push only one change in one Payload
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document