Issue With Creating Custom Object Under Resource Object
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households
Customer is trying to create a custom child object for resource object.
When trying to create a custom child object, the following error occurs:
The object Entity cannot be created because of an application error. Your help desk was notified.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Customer created a sandbox.
2. Customer goes to Application Composer
3. Customer sets Application to "Common"
4. Customer clicks on "Resource", under Standard Objects
5. Customer clicks "Create Child Object"
6. Customer fills out the form on the pop-up window.
7. Error occurs.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create child objects under Resource.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms