Classification Process Not Picking Up the Manual Transaction To Process. There are NO valid Transaction Objects to assign.
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Classification process not selecting manual transaction to process. The status remains as New.
The Classify Credit process log shows following message :
No transactions were selected for processing (CN_RS_ASSIGN_BULK_PUB.GET_WINNERS_PARALLEL_SETUP : There are NO valid Transaction Objects to assign
1. Created classification rules.
2. Deployed Classification rules.
3. Created manual transaction
4. Ran Classify Credits and view log. Show the above message about no transaction to assign.
5. View Transaction and see status is still New.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms