Calculation Error for Split Rate with Proportional Interpolated Option cn_tp_calc_util.get_rates.l_invalid_rate_tier No matching rate
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
None of the split transaction is working as expected.
Input Achieved value is not calculated when the score card has "Split Attainment Across Tiers" set to Yes and the payment has split option ie with interpolated rate.
If the option is set to No, then the Rate Table Result is returning based on the input achieved.
1. Create compensation plan with a plan component with three measures:
1) Measure "TM ATP Measure Attainment "
Measure Formula = SUM ( Credit.Credit Amount )
2) Measure "TM ATP Measure Attainment - 2"
Measure Formula = SUM ( Credit.Total Invoices ) = SUM (attribute_number26)
3) Measure "TM ATP Measure Attainment"
Performance Interval = Annual
Input = Measure result.TM ATP Measure Attainment - 1.ITD Output Achieved / Measure result.TM ATP Measure Attainment - 2.ITD Output Achieved
Rate Table = TM ATP Rate Table 2
Dim : TM ATP Rate Dimension - Amount, 4 tier
From To Rate(Amount)
1 20 2.00
20 40 1.00
40 50 0.50
50 99999 0
Split = Split Attainment Across Tiers
Split Option = Proportional within a tier. Also known as an interpolated rate.
Measure Formula = Rate Table Rate
2. Assign compensation plan to participant
3. Create transactions and run processes (eg. Classification, Crediting, Rollup )
4. Run Calculation for participant for last month of the annual year period
5. Review earnings and it shows Calculation Error status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms