RIGHT CLICK>'DELETE SELECTED RESOURCES' ON A TASK REMOVES WRONG RESOURCE
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Control - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Right click on a resource assigned to a task on Manage Project Plan to delete a resource deletes the 1st resource in that section incorrectly when confirm.
Workaround is to use Actions> Delete Selected Resources from the menu options.
Only the selected resource should be deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator> Projects> Project Financial Management
2. Open a Project
3. Manage Project Plan
4. Go to a Task which has more than one resources assigned.
5. On the resources section, select last row out of three listed.
6. Right Click > Delete Selected Resources
7. Cursor moves to the 1st row, selects it and raises warning message -
The selected resource will be deleted and all changes will be saved. You cannot undo this deletion. Do you want to continue? [OK] [Cancel]
8. Clicking OK, removes the 1st row not the selected last row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms