R10: Fields Hidden On Manage Salary Page Still Get Displayed In The Email & Worklist Notifications
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Release 10, Fields hidden on Manage Salary page still get displayed in the email & Worklist Notifications
Fields hidden on Manage Salary page still get displayed in the email notification and BPM Worklist Notification.
The fields that were hidden on the salary change pages should not get displayed in workflow or email notifications.
Steps to Replicate the Error:
1. Log into HCM Cloud as someone who can perform a Salary change transaction
2. Search for an employee in the Person Gallery or Person Management
3. Click on Change Salary / Manage Salary
4. Update the Salary and fill out the required fields. Observe that some fields are hidden and only certain ones are visible for updates.
5. Submit the transaction.
6. Observe that the approval notification in the work list and the email notification sent out show all the fields that were hidden
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms