Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to access the Regional record of the employee withholding certificate in Manage Calculation Cards, the following error occurs:
The Vertex code is missing for the home or work address. Check that the geocode exists for this location.
the regional component creation could not be completed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll>Payroll Calculations
2. Select the Manage Calculation Cards task
3. Search and select a person
4. Select the employee withholding certificate record
5. Click on Regional in the Calculation Card Overview region
Error is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms