Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Generate Purchase Documents From Requisition
Requisition is stuck in the cart and when trying to create new Requisition, lines are getting added to existing Requisition.
Expect to see that the new requisition lines are added to new Requisition.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in into Fusion Procurement
2. Create Requisition and Approve.
3. Requisition is then autocreated PO.
4. Return 3 lines to requester.
7. Cancel the three lines
8. Create a new requisition and find lines are getting added to existing Requisition, not to a new one
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms