Charge Account Value Does Not Print In The Purchase Order Approval Notification/E-mail.
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Approval Notification/E-mail
Users observe that while Purchase Order has a valid charge account number:
- The charge account field prints in the BPM approval notification, but its content is null.
- In the approval e-mail, the charge account field does not print at all.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up Manage Purchasing Document Approval.
2. Create Order and Submit the order for approval.
3. Review the PO Approval notification/E-mail.
-- Observe that the title Charge Account prints in the notification, but the value entered for Charge Account is not displayed. Charge Account is blank/null/empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms