Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Run Type is assigned to a personal payment method, the Move Up/Move Down arrows are disabled.
Arrows should be enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Person Management
2. Search and select a person
3. Select the Manage Personal Payment Methods task
4. Add two personal payment methods and note the Move Up/Move Down arrows are enabled
5. Add a third record and select a Run Type. Note the Move Up/Move Down arrows for this record are disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms