'JBO-27014: Attribute SetId in ProrateConventionTypeEO is required' Error Received When Importing Prorate Convention Configuration Package
(Doc ID 2195090.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload new Conventions via the Configuration Package, the following error occurs.
JBO-27014: Attribute SetId in ProrateConventionTypeEO is required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Project with Calendar and Convention tasks
2. Create Configuration package based on this project
3. Export Setup Data
4. Generate the convention using the Calendar and Convention template
5. Replace .xml file in configuration package with new one generated
6. Upload new configuration package
7. Run Import setup Data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document