'JBO-27014: Attribute SetId in ProrateConventionTypeEO is required' Error Received When Importing Prorate Convention Configuration Package
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload new Conventions via the Configuration Package, the following error occurs.
JBO-27014: Attribute SetId in ProrateConventionTypeEO is required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Project with Calendar and Convention tasks
2. Create Configuration package based on this project
3. Export Setup Data
4. Generate the convention using the Calendar and Convention template
5. Replace .xml file in configuration package with new one generated
6. Upload new configuration package
7. Run Import setup Data
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms