Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Catalog category the following error occurs.
Definition bind3 of type Variable is not found in CategoryVOForSear
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to 'Manage Catalogs' task
2. Query the Catalog
3. Click on 'Category Hierarchy'
4. Click on 'Create Category' button
5. Enter Category Name and Description
6. Select values for flex segments
7. Click 'Ok'
8. Click 'Save' , then error is shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms