Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are in the process of doing upgrade analysis from R10 - R11, and have discovered an automatic job: Purge Interface Tables job has run 3 times with different schedule time.
This job looks automatically triggered on failed Load Interface File for Import job, for which you have never set any webservice call or set parameter to run this job at all.
1. We don't see this process on R10, is this a new feature? What's the purpose of these jobs?
2. How these job getting called?
3. Why 3 jobs running with different Scheduled Time setup?
4. Is there anyway to turn off or manage this feature?
5. Is there any documentation about this feature?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms