Transaction Status Shows As Roll Up Even After All Process Completed Successfully Due to Preserve Credit Flag
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are some transactions that remains in Rollup status. Calculation process is not picking up these transactions for commission.
1. System Parameter :
Classify After Crediting and Rollup
Crediting is enabled.
Rollup is enabled using Crediting Hierarchy.
2. Manually create a credited transaction
Navigator > Credits and Earnings > Create Credit Transaction
3. Run Classification
4. Run Crediting and Rollup (single job)
5. Import another credited trasnaction for the same transaction number
6. Go through steps # 3 and # 4
7. Manually adjust the credited transaction from step # 2
Navigator > Credits and Earnings > Manage Credit Transaction
8. Run Revert Transaction
9. Go through steps # 3 and # 4
10. Calculate Commission
11. Review the transaction and the credit still shows as Rollup status instead of Eligible
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms