Context Sensitive Segments Are Not Appearing For Lookup Codes
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Symptom: The Context Sensitive Segment does not appear when a new Lookup Code is added to a Lookup Type already created and for which a Flexfield with a Context Sensitive Segment already exist.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to 'Setup and Maintenance';
2. Search for 'Manage Common Lookups' and click on it;
3. Search for the Lookup Type that you want to modify (the Lookup Type must have a Flexfield with a Context Sensitive Segment);
4. Select the Lookup Type that you want to modify;
5. Add new Lookup Code for the Lookup Type;
6. Click 'Save';
7. Expand the new Lookup Code created by clicking on the left arrow;
8. The Context Segment does not appear like for the others Lookup Codes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms