Edit Purchase Order: Unable To Update The Purchase Order Amount After An Invoice Has Been Overbilled
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edit Purchase Order
Unable to update the purchase order amount after an invoice has been overbilled.
Be able to change the purchase order amount after an invoice has been overbilled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order with amount 80 EUR .
2. Suppliers sends you an invoice for 100 EUR.
3. Invoice is booked and generates an overbill for 20 EUR .
4. Requester accepts only an overbill for 10 EUR.
5. When you attempt to change the purchase order to 90 EUR, the system returns an error:
The ordered amount 90 must be greater than or equal to the invoiced amount 100.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms