Pricing Fails With:- No matching pricing segment was found for the customer. - Manual Price Override Has Been Implemented
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Pricing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Manual Price Override setup has been implement as described in - How To Manually Override The Sales Order Line Price In Rel 11 FOM? (Doc ID 2131497.1). The order is not being repriced as expected a pricing error is reported:
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Implement Manual Price Override Solution as described in Doc ID 2131497.1
2. Create an order and enter a Override price in the EFF defined for this.
3. Re-price the order.
4. The price is not changed.
The issue is caused by the following setup:
1. The sales order and has an error at the Header level (ex. "No matching pricing segment was found for the customer.").
2. In the Pricing Administration > Manage Algorithms > Create MPA (based on the Doc ID 2131497.1) the condition action contains an Header error condition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms