With Manual Price Override Implemented, Pricing Fails With Error:- No matching pricing segment was found for the customer.
(Doc ID 2200335.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Pricing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
Manual Price Override setup has been implement as described in - How To Manually Override The Sales Order Line Price In Rel 11 FOM? (Doc ID 2131497.1). The order is not being repriced as expected a pricing error is reported:
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Implement Manual Price Override Solution as described in Doc ID 2131497.1
2. Create an order and enter a Override price in the EFF defined for this.
3. Re-price the order.
4. The price is not changed.
The issue is caused by the following setup:
1. The sales order and has an error at the Header level (ex. "No matching pricing segment was found for the customer.").
2. In the Pricing Administration > Manage Algorithms > Create MPA (based on the Doc ID 2131497.1) the condition action contains an Header error condition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document