RI Upload Fixed Assets Configuration in Spreadsheet Removes Default Account for Asset Book and Does Not Create Category Assignments
(Doc ID 2202273.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RI Upload removes the Default Account assigned to asset book under Manage Asset Books and does not create category assignments.
Steps to Reproduce
1. FSM> Update Fixed Assets Configuration in Spreadsheet
2. Prepare the data as needed
3. Validate and Generate Configuration File
4. Navigate to File Import and Export under Tools, and upload the file to fin/assets/import account
5. Navigate to FSM > Upload Fixed Assets Configuration in Spreadsheet task.
6. From the data file list of values, select the file you saved in step one and click the Submit button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!