Cannot Find Item Cost Profile Even If Using Auto Set
(Doc ID 2203061.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item cost profile is not created automatically.
Default Cost Profile setup with all Cost Organization, Cost Book, and Category Name. New Item Profile Creation is set to Auto, but the Item Cost Profile was not created.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login To Application
2. Go To Costing
3. Setup Default Cost Profile On Org Level And Link Each Item.
4. Load Item On-hand Into System With Transaction Date Of November.
5. Transfer Inventory/Receiving To Costing
6. Run "Create Cost Accounting Distributions" To Create Item Cost Profiles For All Items Corresponding To All Transactions Interfaced To Costing From Inventory
7. Cannot Find Item Cost Profile Even After Using Auto Set.
If the default Cost Profile has the Item Profile Creation Mode set to Auto, the Preprocessor automatically generates and assigns the default Cost Profile to new Items.
This means that the Cost Processor uses the same Cost Profile for all items within that Cost Organization Book, or within the Item Category.
For example, if Transaction Date is from November, but Cost Cut Off Date is in October, is it possible to run Create Cost Distribution successfully?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document