Cannot Find Item Cost Profile Even If Using Auto Set
(Doc ID 2203061.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item cost profile is not created automatically.
Default Cost Profile With All Cost Organization, Cost Book And Category Name was setup. New Item Profile Creation set to Auto. But The Item Cost Profile Was Not Created.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login To Application
2. Go To Costing
3. Setup Default Cost Profile On Org Level And Link Each Item.
4. Load Item Onhand Into System With Transaction Date Of November.
5. Transfer Inventory/Receiving To Costing
6. Run "Create Cost Accounting Distributions" To Create Item Cost Profiles For All Items Corresponding To All Transactions Interfaced To Costing From Inventory
7. Cannot Find Item Cost Profile Even After Using Auto Set.
If The Default Cost Profile Has The Item Profile Creation Mode Set To Auto, The Preprocessor Automatically Generates And Assigns The Default Cost Profile To New Items. This Means That The Cost Processor Uses The Same Cost Profile For All Items Within That Cost Organization Book, Or Within The Item Category.
But Transaction Data Is Of November But Cost Cut Off Date On October, Is It Possible To Run Create Cost Distribution Successfully?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!