Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items Import Didn't Assign Cost Profiles after successful import.
Steps to reproduce
1. Configured the Cost Organization Relationships
2. Configured Default Cost Profile Option for Item Cost Profile Creation to Auto
3. Imported Items Successful
4. Review Item Cost Profiles - NONE of the imported items are associated to cost profile
5. Able to manually retrieve them to assign in the cost profiles screen
6. Need Item cost profiles to be automatically assigned rather manually assigning one by one .
7. There more than 3000 items imported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms