Items Import Didn't Assign Cost Profiles After Successful Import
(Doc ID 2203102.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items Import Didn't Assign Cost Profiles after successful import.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configured the Cost Organization Relationships
2. Configured Default Cost Profile Option for Item Cost Profile Creation to Auto
3. Imported Items Successful
4. Review Item Cost Profiles - NONE of the imported items are associated to cost profile
5. Able to manually retrieve them to assign in the cost profiles screen
6. Need Item cost profiles to be automatically assigned rather manually assigning one by one
7. There more than 3000 items imported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document