Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Generate Purchase Documents From Requisition
When Completing the Award process and creating Purchase Order for an RFQ, receive the following error.
You must define a conversion rate between USD and PKR for 11/1/16 11:24 AM and conversion rate type User
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Buyer - Create an RFQ with Currency in USD
2. Defines Currency exchange rate type as 'User'
3. Check the box - Accept Supplier Responses in different currency
4. Publishes the Negotiation
5. Supplier responds to negotiation using currency 'PKR'
6. Buyer Closes the RFQ and Award RFQ.
7. Complete RFQ by creating Purchase Order and receive the Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms