PRC:PON: After Complete Award, Currency Exchange Error While Creating Purchasing Document(PO)
(Doc ID 2204081.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Completing the Award process and creating Purchase Order for an RFQ, receive the following error.
You must define a conversion rate between USD and PKR for 11/1/16 11:24 AM and conversion rate type User
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Buyer - Create an RFQ with Currency in USD
2. Defines Currency exchange rate type as 'User'
3. Check the box - Accept Supplier Responses in different currency
4. Publishes the Negotiation
5. Supplier responds to negotiation using currency 'PKR'
6. Buyer Closes the RFQ and Award RFQ.
7. Complete RFQ by creating Purchase Order and receive the Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document