Fusion Global Payroll: Payroll Batch Loader (PBL) for Tax Associations Generating Error "JBO-Unable to find Payroll Relationship Details"
(Doc ID 2204569.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the association on the employee withholding certificate for future dated new hires via PBL, the following error occurs:
"JBO-Unable to find Payroll Relationship Details"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a future new hire
3. Select the Batch Loader task
4. Click the Download button
5. Open with Excel
6. Sign on when prompted
7. Enter a batch name and select the applicable legislative data group
8. Click the Save button
9. Double-click the batch name
10. Navigate to the Batch Content sheet
11. Click the Add button
12. Select the US Employee Withholding Federal Card Task and Upload Federal Association Details Task Action Name
13. Double click the task action name
14. Enter the applicable data, using CREATE mode, to load association details
Line Sequence 1; Mode CREATE; Payroll Relationship Number; Legislative Data Group; Effective Start Date; New Tax Reporting Name; New Assignment Number
15. Transfer the batch
16. Verify the batch line status and note the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document