Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Performance Management
When the HR specialist is attempting to create a Goal Plan, adding the Organization owner in the Organization Assignment section and the Goals in the Worker Assignment section, the following error occurs.
'For a Goal Plan, You can enter details for either the organization assignment or worker assignment but not both."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Goal plan
2. Fill in the Goal plan details
3. Add the Organization owner in the Organization Assignment section
4. Don't add any worker or eligibility profile in the Worker Assignment section.
5. Add some goals in Worker Assignment section, in order to pre-populate the Goal Plan
6. Try to go to the review section.
7. The error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms