Fusion PIM - Unable to Find All Supplier Sites When Assigning Suppliers to an Item
(Doc ID 2207614.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Item Management
There is a business case where there is a need to assign multiple suppliers to a certain set of items
While trying to add a supplier association to item in Child Organization, only one supplier is available in the LOV.
be able to assign the same suppliers added at Master Organization level to item in Child Organization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import a new “Pallet – Case – Each’ structure with a supplier assignment to “Supplier A”
2. After successful import, Follow-up on NIR notifications to activate the new structure. There are now 3 new Active items available with a supplier assignment at Master and Child Org. level.
3. Now use the UI supplier association option to get the other suppliers associated with the items. First do this for the Master Org. items.
4. A Change order is created containing the supplier additions for the 3 items in Master org..
5. Approve the CO and wait until the CO is implemented.
6. Now create the same supplier additions to the Child Org. item level. Again a CO is required for that.
7. While trying to add a supplier association to an item in Child Org, only 1 of the 2 suppliers that need to be added is available in the LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document