Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Item Management
There is a business case where there is a need to assign multiple suppliers to a certain set of items
While trying to add a supplier association to item in Child Organization, only one supplier is available in the LOV.
be able to assign the same suppliers added at Master Organization level to item in Child Organization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import a new “Pallet – Case – Each’ structure with a supplier assignment to “Supplier A”
2. After successful import, Follow-up on NIR notifications to activate the new structure. There are now 3 new Active items available with a supplier assignment at Master and Child Org. level.
3. Now use the UI supplier association option to get the other suppliers associated with the items. First do this for the Master Org. items.
4. A Change order is created containing the supplier additions for the 3 items in Master org..
5. Approve the CO and wait until the CO is implemented.
6. Now create the same supplier additions to the Child Org. item level. Again a CO is required for that.
7. While trying to add a supplier association to an item in Child Org, only 1 of the 2 suppliers that need to be added is available in the LOV.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms