Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval issue when using 'Submitter' as starting point for Change Order approvals
User is receiving an error when trying to use the approval chain of the 'Submitter' when trying to initiate a PO Change Order.
There are no issues with similar rules that use 'Requester' as the starting point.
- Assumption is that the Submitter is the person creating the change order and in the rules I have set up any increases in amount should use that person's hierarchy.
- The hierarchy is set up correctly for that person and works correctly in similar requisition approvals but doesnt seem to work for Change Orders.
- From troubleshooting, seems that the hierarchy it is trying to use is that of the Buyer, which is incorrect as that is not the person submitting the change order.
Check the underlying exception and correct the error in the routing slip.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create Change Order against Purchase Order.
2. Click on Manage approvals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms