Fusion Workforce Compensation: Compensation History Is Not Displayed Consistently For Team Members
(Doc ID 2208200.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are facing issues while working with Compensation History. When a user logs into the application and navigates to Act as Proxy Manager, selects the proxy manager from "Manager" prompt and click on the worksheet. In the compensation worksheet,for some of the team members "Comp History" is displaying results but for others it is showing a warning message "You do not have permission to access this information". The inconsistency is its working for some team members and for others its showing up a warning message.
"You do not have permission to access this information"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to the application and navigate to "Navigator-> Compensation"
2) In the right side drawer panel, click on "Act as Proxy Manager"
3) In the "Manager" prompt, select the manager for which the logged in person will act as proxy.
4) Click on the Compensation Plan Name.
5) In the worksheet, scroll down and under "Worksheet" section, click on the "Comp History" icon for the Team Members.
6) For some team members "Comp History" will be displayed but for some team members a warning message "You do not have permission to access this information" is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document