Translate General Ledger Account Balances Error SHRD0018: Database error trapped at function: get_seg_info - label: ORA-01403: no data found
(Doc ID 2208286.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Set Up FCR-Define Ledgers
When attempting to run translation , the process end in error and the log shows the
the following error.
SHRD0018: Database error trapped at function: get_seg_info - label:
gltmai() encountered an error returning from get_seg_info
GLTTRN - process exiting with failure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. General Accounting Dashboard
3. Open Task
4. Translate Balances
1. The translation process worked before for the same environment.
2. Do you have a time frame when this feature stop working? Not sure - No time frame as such.
3. The most typical cause for this error is that there are disable accounts as part of the translation, but customer is stating all accounts are enabled. Request a screenshot that shows the Cumulative Translation Adjustment Account as enabled.
4. Verify that the account combination using CTA is also enabled.
5. Customer is able to run the Translation process for some BVS, but not all of them
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document