Requisition Approval: Extra Approver Shows Up Although Not In Defined Rules Nor As An Action Person
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Approvals and Notification
Extra approver shows up although this user is not in defined rules nor as an action person
One extra approver shows up in the approval hierarchy however, this person is not defined in the rules or included in as a person to take action
As this person is not defined in the rules , he should not appear in the approvers list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Requisition Approval rules at "Header Preapproval Stage" and at "Header Stage".
2. Create a new Requisition.
3. Click Manage Approval
4. At "Header Stage" Notice one Extra person appear at the top of the approval list.
5. Drag the mouse to this person name and notice the Rule Name triggered in the Hint window
6. Review this Rule from Manage Requisition Approval and confirm this person is not defined at all in it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms