Fusion Global Payroll: User Defined Table (UDT) - Incorrect Table Opens During Editing
(Doc ID 2209988.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with User-Defined Tables (UDT) the incorrect table opens when selecting to edit the table or when adding values to an existing table and then using the Back button to return to the prior UI to add more values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll>Payroll Calculations
2. Select the Manage User Defined Tables task
3. Select the Legislative Data Group
4. Select a user defined table in the middle of the results - note the wrong table opens
5. Open a table and click Edit
6. Highlight a column to edit and click Next. Make a change and Save
7. Click the Back button to select another column - note the wrong table is now displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!