Supplier Contact Does Not Default From Contract To CPA
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Enterprise Contracts Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a Contract Purchase Agreement, the supplier contact specified in the fulfillment lines doesn't appear in the created CPA.
Only when the supplier only has ONE contact connected to it it works. So - if a supplier has SEVERAL contacts none appear in the CPA even if one has been selected in the previous step.
Steps in order to recreate:
1. Create contract - make it Active
2. Go to Actions and select Auto-create fulfillment lines in the drop down menu
3. In the fulfillment lines make sure a supplier contact has defaulted from the Parties tab in the Contract - otherwise choose one
4. Then go to the Actions drop down menu just above the lines and select Create Agreement
5. Click on Agreement number and it will redirect you to the CPA > The Supplier Contact field is blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms